Cicero, IL, 6th April 2023, ZEXPRWIRE, In an age of global inflation and creative redundancy, making ends meet with an average salary is difficult. The corporate structure is a reformed version of slavery that gives you enough to live but not enough to climb the next rung in the socioeconomic hierarchy. People spend years, sometimes even decades, mustering up the courage to go beyond the binds of their monthly salary.
Mario Andre challenges this single-income construct in his new book “Faith & Money Relations.” He rejects the necessity of the corporate system and a conventional job and encourages his readers to think outside the box. Andre emphasizes that humans have many talents, and it’s not wise to loan them to only one person or company for a whole day. His book is all about maximizing individual potential and talents.
Here are the ways for balancing your beliefs and finances that Andre shared in his book:
- Course Creation:If you have specific skills and talents that you think are in demand in the industry, you can utilize any free online learning platform to create a course. This will require a sound understanding of audio and videography and above-average orating skills. You can boost sales by developing an online brand using social media.
- Online Brand/Social Media:Almost every other person has a Youtube channel or social media account that they use to create and post content. If you play by the algorithm’s rules and attract sponsors, you can earn quite a lot within weeks.
- Real Estate Income:Real Estate has always been a lucrative investment option. You can flip houses after remodeling or just put them for rent for a steady passive income. There is no losing in this game!
- Rent a Car:If you have a car that you use only for the office or once in a while, it’s better to advertise it for rental. You’ll have to be careful about the process, but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty feasible. You can start small by lending your car to your friends and family members who need it for a few hours or days.
- Sell Your Photography Online:If you are a photographer, painter, or digital artist in your free time, you can easily sell your work online and build a passive income stream. From infographics to book covers and royalty-free pictures, the possibilities are endless when you know where to look.
You can get the complete insights for balancing your beliefs and finances in “Faith & Money Relations.” The book offers a lot in terms of wealth-building and career advice and can be the very thing that can help you rise above all odds.
For additional information and business inquiries, please contact: https://faithandmoney.net/
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Economyessential journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.