Bengaluru, India, July 3, 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, Bitget is excited to announce their upcoming India Trading Competition Carnival, with a prize pool of up to 5,000 USDT! This is an incredible opportunity to showcase trading skills and potentially win big.
Registration period: June 16, 2023- July 31, 2023
Competition period: July 1, 2023- July 31, 2023
Both P/L & trading volume kings are welcome to participants and win exclusive rewards!
|Ranking||Rewards for P/L winners||Rewards for trading volume winners|
|No.1||$ 600 USDT||$ 1,000 USDT|
|No.2||$ 400 USDT||$ 800 USDT|
|No.3||$ 300 USDT||$ 700 USDT|
|No.4-5||$ 100 USDT||$ 500 USDT|
|Total||$ 1,500 USDT||$ 2,500 USDT|
All users who join this competition and trade once can get $5 in BGB (for the first 500 users)
Sign up and deposit > 100 USDT during competition period can get $10 USDT bonus
Trading volume during competition > 500k can get 100 USDT bonus
1Deposit > 100 USDT to get 10 USDT bonus
Deposit > 500 USDT to get 50 USDT bonus
Deposit > 1000 USDT to get 100 USDT bonus
Terms & Conditions
- Only Indian users with a net value of 50 USDT or above in futures accounts are qualified to participate in the competition.
- P/L ratio formula is as follows(all calculations are limited to futures accounts):
2.1 P/L ratio calculation formula = Terminal net asset value-Initial net asset value-Total deposit amount-Trial fund transfer+ Accumulated withdrawals during the competition/ (Initial net asset value + Total deposit amount) * 100%.
- Rewards will be distributed to Bitget accounts within 7 working days after the competition ends.
- Any malicious behaviour, such as registering with multiple accounts on the same IP address, will be disqualified and not eligible for rewards.
- Bitget reserve the right of the final interpretation for the rule of this event.
Want to become a Bitget Partner?
Join Bitget to participate in the trading competition:
ZEX PR WIRE
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Economyessential journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.